Your privacy is very important to us
What personal data we collect
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to distribute the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
How do we protect your information?
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for a credit card number
- We do not use vulnerability scanning
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles based information. We never ask for private and personal information like the credit card number.